Call the pro shop for rates!
Rules and Restrictions
- ALL carts MUST be in at sunset.
- Rates include Green fees and Cart. All Taxes are included .
- All reservations are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Senior Rate is for individuals 60 and older.
- No walking or 9 hole rate Before 11 AM April 1 – Oct. 31.
- Dress Code Strictly Enforced.
Hell’s Point Dress Code
Conventional golf attire must be worn at all times on both the golf course and practice areas. All articles of clothing must be clean, free of rips and free of holes. Shirts or tops must be worn at all times and soft spike golf shoes.
Examples of “Acceptable” clothing:
Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves, mock-neck golf shirts, pants, slacks, Bermuda shorts of mid-thigh length are considered appropriate attire.
Women: Skirts, slacks, mid-length shorts, polo-style golf shirts, mock-neck shirts and sleeveless golf shirts with a collar are considered appropriate attire.
Examples of Unacceptable clothing:
- Denim of any kind
- Short-shorts, bathing suits, cut-offs, gym or jogging shorts or pants scrubs, cotton sweat suits, tank tops or t-shirts
- Sleeveless and/or collarless in general is not acceptable for men
- Any article of clothing displaying an offensive statement
- Any footwear that can cause damage such as jagged or ribbed sole.
Persons in violation of this dress code will be asked to comply or to respectfully leave the premises.
No Private Coolers Permitted.